Saturday, October 3, 2015

Kayleah Bradley Uses Johnson & Johnson Scholarship at Middle Tennessee State University

Kayleah Bradley
Johnson and Johnson announced eight (8) winners of the scholarship offered to BDPA Students. One of the winners is Kayleah Bradley. Kayleah is a sophomore at Middle Tennessee State University where she is pursuing a degree in Professional Chemistry.

Kayleah was born in Springfield, Illinois but has lived in Brentwood, Tennessee for nine years. She enjoys running, baking and volunteering in her spare time. When she was two, she decided that she wanted to become a doctor. The main reason for that decision was her love of helping people and the smell of hospital soap. As she grew older, she realized her joy of helping children. So, she did some research and found that a doctor for children is called a pediatrician. As she found out more and more information about this career path, she decided that was her purpose. Therefore, after graduating from college she plans on attending medical school and becoming a pediatrician. In the future, she would also like to run a pediatrics practice.
"My most memorable moment in BDPA is receiving this scholarship. This scholarship allows me to continue my education to accomplish my dream," said Kayleah. "I am just learning about BDPA, therefore, I have not yet experienced any of the competitions. I plan on getting more involved in BDPA soon. I am positive that BDPA will be an extraordinary experience, and I will gain many skills and friends along the way."

No comments: